Campus Web Ministries
The potential of 17 million college students is enormous. . .
BUT the campus environment:
- Assumes God is irrelevant . . .
- Produces tremendous social pressure. . .
- Discourages spiritual development . . .
- Results in students abandoning their faith
AND YET the online world of students is flourishing:
- One out of five students spends more than 20 hours per week online
- More than 90% of undergraduate students are Facebook members
- Texting and Facebook are the most popular means of communicating
- Students are open to spiritual exploration and the search for meaning
- Social networking has a direct effect on local campus connections and relationships
IMAGINE how these leaders could change the world . . .
. . . if they were connected to each other to share their stories, experiences and faith
. . . regardless of campus location.
Campus Web Ministries is a hub for launching new ministries with the tools needed to reach our college students.
Campus Web Ministries has the following opportunities: