Use these updated tools to officially organize and affiliate an InterVarsity chapter as a campus organization.
Download and customize this sample constitution for your chapter.
Use this application to affiliate your campus group with InterVarsity.
The "association" designation is reserved solely for student groups where the college or university does not allow a campus group to affiliate with a national organization.
Use this application to affiliate your faculty group with InterVarsity.
Use this form for faculty groups or gatherings where affiliation is not appropriate, but InterVarsity staff have a relationship and offer resources to the group.
The “In Process” designation is reserved for Christian fellowships that are not yet ready to affiliate with InterVarsity. Normally it is a designation that that is usable for up to two years. Groups for whom this designation is appropriate include:
- Graduate & Faculty Ministry (GFM) groups that may require a dual affiliation with InterVarsity and another organization.
- Campus groups that are new to InterVarsity and are exploring affiliation or association.
- Chapters that are in the process of being planted and do not yet have student leaders chosen who can sign the affiliation or association documents.
- Why Affiliate? Learn more about the benefits of chapter affiliation for your group, your school, and your mission on campus.
- Find a chapter. Locate campus groups affiliated or associated with InterVarsity. Local contact information provided.
- See the Large Group Meetings Handbook for guidelines and suggestions for accomplishing the goals of your chapter through large group meetings.